Guided Math, Resource Kits, & Manipulatives
In partnership with Hand2Mind, we offer individual, team, school, and district purchases of prepped Guided Math, Math Tools Resource Kits, and Guided Math Small Group Manipulative Kits for grades K-5.
Developed by Reagan Tunstall, Guided Math includes detailed lesson plans with activities that deepen student understanding of core math concepts.
- Fully prepped and easy-to-implement guided math solution
- Standards-aligned grade bundles provide 180 days of instruction
- Perfect for warm-up, whole group minilessons, and teacher-led small groups
- Digital downloads of student-facing materials are available in Spanish
Math Tools Resource Kits
Developed by Reagan Tunstall and Kristina Grant, Math Tools Resource Kits support student success by empowering teachers and students to select the tools they need to solve any math problem!
- Reference cards, graphic organizers, and physical manipulatives cover key math standards
- Three sets of reference cards in each set allow multiple students to use the cards simultaneously
- Convenient plastic storage tote keeps materials organized
- Teacher Guide
Guided Math Small Group Manipulatives
Developed by Reagan Tunstall, Guided Math Small Group Manipulatives include all the hands-on materials students need to complete the whole group and small group lessons in the grade-level Guided Math Units
- Manipulatives for students working in pairs or as small groups of four to six
- Storage tote to easily manage materials